In partnership with Microsoft and the Florida Department of Education, the Lastinger Center for Learning is piloting the Math Matrix, an online professional learning system for mathematics educators.
In October 2023, 250 participants from across the state of Florida will be selected to support a balanced representation of teachers from different locations, backgrounds and experiences. Volunteer participants will participate in the pilot study from October 2023 through May 2024. As with any project, privacy and data security are our top priority, so all data will be maintained confidentially.
Who is eligible?
- K-12 mathematics teachers, educators, specialists and coaches in Florida
As a result of participating in the pilot study, educators will:
- Receive FREE enrollment in the Math Matrix
- Earn a $1,000 completion stipend upon successful completion of courses and participation in a focus group
- Gain up to 60 professional learning hours
- Receive one-on-one support & feedback
- Implement new instructional strategies through job-embedded practice
- Help inform future professional learning for mathematics educators